- Departure time: 8 AM (Can be flexible) - After about 2-hour-driving-distance from Saigon, we will discover the Tien River to see 4 islets which are represented as four mythical animals in Southeast Asia: Dragon, Kirin, Tortoise, and Phoenix. Then we will visit honey bee farm and taste delicious honey tea with lemon that is really good for health as well as enjoy lots of tropical fruits featuring the typical characteristic of Mekong Delta. You can also visit coconut candy workshop to know how to make delicious candies by hand and taste coconut candies made by yourself. On this Tour, you can also immerse in the melody of “Đờn Ca Tài Tử”, a genre of traditional folk music which is an indispensable spiritual cultural activity in Mekong Delta people’s lives and officially recognized by UNESCO as Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity. Furthermore, we can relax on the rowing boat going through a mangrove palm canal and see how local people use the most popular transportation in their area. This is a miss if leaving Mekong Delta without visiting Vĩnh Tràng pagoda, considered as the biggest and oldest ancient pagoda in Southern of Vietnam influenced by Asian and Western architecture and culture, which is located in My Tho Town. Coming back to Saigon, Classic Mekong Delta 1 Day Tour ends around 5:00 pm.
Hi, It’s Nhu from Ho Chi Minh. Even though I graduated from University of Economics and Laws, I have a great passion about Traveling, History, Cultures and People. This is the reason why I have chosen to work as a Local Tour-guide at VN Bike Tour Company for more than 5 years. I have created this experience with the purpose of taking my guests out to explore many hidden places to let them see the beautiful local life and to taste the best authentic local street food in HCMC. I co-host this experience with my friends (Thuy, Lanh and Trinh) who share the same hobbies with me. Together, we want to introduce the beauties of Vietnam to you as a sincere gift to you when you choose our country to be your destination. “Arrive as a Visitor & Leave as a Friend”- Book me, I truly promise to show you THE BEST UNIQUE experiencing moments than ever!
Ce qui est inclus
- Local lunch by local experts in Mekong Delta - Tropical fruits - Coconut candies
- Fresh coconut water (this is the specialty of Mekong Delta) - Honey tea - Local wine
- Private transportation - Free pick-up and drop-off right at your place
Join Classic Mekong Delta 1 Day Tour with VN Bike Tour and immerse yourself in the wildlife of the Mekong Delta. The beauty of peaceful countryside and famous Mekong Delta floating markets, along with abundant and diverse yield of the South during this season of immense water will charm and cling on the feet of anyone who loves nature and exploration.
Toute expérience peut être annulée et entièrement remboursée dans les 24 heures suivant l'achat.
Politique de communication
Communiquez toujours par l'intermédiaire d'Airbnb. Pour protéger votre paiement, ne transférez jamais d'argent et ne communiquez pas en dehors du site ou de l'application Airbnb.
Critères requis pour les voyageurs
10 voyageurs maximum de tout âge peuvent participer.
Pièce d'identité officielle
Vous allez devoir vous prendre en photo et la photo prise devra correspondre à celle de votre pièce d'identité. Cette opération permet à Airbnb de confirmer qui participe réellement à l'expérience. Vous n'aurez à le faire qu'une seule fois.
Plus de conseils
- This is private tour - If you book tour for just 1 guest, you pay extra $40 - Children (0-7): Free of charge
Private Classic Mekong 1 Day Tour
À partir de 85€/personneNouvelle expérience
À partir de 85€/personne