Conditions relatives aux SMS aux États-Unis
Airbnb will use reasonable commercial efforts to deliver automated text messages to the mobile number you provide. Airbnb is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
By Opting In to a Text Message Service:
- You expressly authorize Airbnb to use autodialer or non-autodialer technology to send text messages to the mobile phone number associated with your Opt In. You also authorize Airbnb to include marketing content in any such messages. You do not have to Opt In or agree to Opt In as a condition of purchase.
- You consent to the use of an electronic record to document your Opt In. To withdraw that consent, reply STOP, contact us via the methods described in the Contact Us section of the Terms of Service, or visit the Notification page in your account settings. If you withdraw your consent, certain features of our service may not be available to you.
- You confirm that you are the current subscriber to the Opted In mobile phone number or that you are the customary user of that number on a family or business plan and that you are authorized to Opt In.
For additional help, text HELP in response to a message or contact customer service.
Sur le même sujet
- Informations de base sur AirbnbConditions relatives aux codes promotionnels Vivint pour les nouveaux hôtesVeuillez consulter les Conditions générales relatives aux codes promotionnels Vivint pour les nouveaux hôtes.
- Informations de base sur AirbnbConditions du programme de crédit BeloVeuillez consulter nos Conditions du programme de crédit Belo.
- Hôte d'expérienceVisites guidées en CalifornieLois, règlements et agréments : voici quelques informations utiles pour vous faire une idée des exigences applicables aux hôtes d'expérience…