Amazing view! Enjoy an espresso or a glass of Croatian wine on the balcony while taking in the views of the Gruz harbour.Located between the Old Town and the Lapad beaches, it's great for those looking to explore the Old Town or soak in the suns rays
This stylish and newly refurbished apartment is a fun & relaxing space. It has a bedroom with queen size bed along with 2 pull-out couches which comfortably sleep up to 2 guests on each. The apartment has all the necessary amenities you may require during your stay including fresh towels & linens, kitchenette with utensils and shower bath.
Accès des voyageurs
The entire apartment is yours to enjoy!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We will be glad to arrange for an airport pick-up at any time of the day. If you require assistance with tours, excursions, restaurant advice, etc. we remain at your disposal prior and during your trip! Useful information and maps can be found in your apartment upon your arrival.
We are available 24/7 on our phones, and can also be reached via Viber and Whats app in case of any emergencies or assitance you may require, otherwise you will have complete privacy :-)
Tourist tax of 1 EUR p.p. per day and VAT is included in the price.
Check-in time after 10PM is subject to a 30 EUR surcharge, and will be charged upon arrival.
1. Leave the property in the same condition that you would like to find it in yourself.
2. Look after the property’s indoor and outdoor facilities.
3. The apartment is to be left in the condition it was found in (washed dishes, garbage around the apartment put in the trash bin, etc.). Any extreme cleanliness issues will be charged an additional cleaning fee through Airbnb.
4. Check-in is at 2.00 pm and check-out at 10.00 am unless alternate agreements have been made with the host.
5. Check-in after 10.00 pm is subject to a 30 EUR (220 KN) late check-in fee, payable upon arrival.
6. There is a strict "no noise" policy from 10.00 pm to 8.00 am, meaning that guests are not permitted to use the properties outdoor/indoor space for any noisy or disturbing gatherings. Noise reports from neighbours or police reports made due to noise will be taken seriously and guests will be asked to vacate the premises.
7. Only use the furniture for its intended purpose and replace it in its original position at the end of your stay.
8. Make sure you understand how to use any electrical equipment you are not familiar with and do not change any existing settings.
9. Towels or linens from the apartment may not be used for the beach or for any use outside of the apartment. All towels are checked before your arrival, and any towels returned with un-washable damages (makeup, self-tanner, harsh creams, bleach, etc.) or if they have been used for purposes other than what they are intended for, will be charged 20 EUR each.
10. Smoking is not permitted in the apartment, only in outdoor spaces. Smoking within the apartment will be subject to an additional 50 EUR cleaning fee.
11. You are responsible for any damages made to the apartment. Damages are to be reported during your stay or once they occur so that they can be replaced/repaired for the next guests. Damages will be charged according to the price for a replacement/repair. All unreported damages will be charged through Airbnb with an additional inconvenience charge, since the item will have to be replaced only after discovery and not in time for the next guests. This includes: linens, towels, glassware, utensils, upholstery, etc.
12. When leaving the apartment, ensure that any unnecessary appliances/energy sources are turned off (air conditioning, lights, etc.).