I am an artist and I have my studio on site. I have a beautiful sustainable garden with a pond, a gazebo, and lots of beautiful plants. The apartment is typical French Shotgun, 750sq ft and has its own entrance. There is a large deck with lots of privacy. Lots of East to South, to West, sunlight. 5 min. from downtown, in the Mount Pleasant Neighborhood. Close to Soulard, Cherokee Antique Row, Forest Park, Zoo, Museum, Dogtown. Grand Arts center. Lots of Shopping, Art, Entertainment
This is a very spacious, 750sq ft., 3 room and 1 bathroom apartment with lots of sun and outdoor spaces to relax in. Full kitchen with coffee maker, refrigerator, stove, microwave. TV with HDTV/HBO and WIFI internet. We provide a variety of snacks, along with Coffee, hot chocolate, etc.
There is a Queen Bed in the bedroom and a full size bed in the Living room/common space.
Accès des voyageurs
Your entrance is private and the deck is lined with bamboo fencing which provides additional privacy. Door lock is coded and the code will be provided upon arrival. Large garden with a gazebo and pond. A large deck is also part of the 2nd floor apartment. Since this is a 2nd fl apt., there are several steps to navigate. This 2 family flat sits on a terrace.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I will be happy answer an questions you have about the city or the neighborhood, I want your stay to be an enjoyable one.
For guests staying for 1 month or more, house keeping will come in and clean once a week.
*Very important* If you are bringing a pet, each pet will count as a guest.
I am located in the Mount Pleasant Neighborhood. We are only 5 minutes from downtown, Soulard, the Stadium. We are two blocks from the river and have quick access to highway 55 north or south bound. We are centrally located to the Zoo and Forest Park, Grand Arts Center, Shopping, fine dining. We have some of the best restaurants in south city just blocks away, such as The Feasting Fox, Crusoes, Iron Barley and Urban Eats. Close to Cherokee Antique Row, Benton Park, Carondelet, Lafayette Square and U City Loop and The Grove.
Each guest must be registered.
Pets must be registered as a guest
- Guests are responsible for cleaning their own dishes. Please remove food from plates and cookware before washing. Do not rinse food particles in drain.
- Local laws prohibit loud behavior after 10pm .
- Do not feed the fish, in the pond. no bathing or wading in the pond, There is no parking on the West side of the street from 11am to 3pm on the first Monday of the month,
- We respect and celebrate diversity.
- The umbrella on the deck should not remain open if unattended, as the winds can get quite brisk on the 2nd floor.
- This house sits on a hill and the apt is on the 2nd floor, so there are a few stairs to navigate.
- Guests are encouraged to take advantage of the garden and gazebo. Please stay on the sidewalk when in the garden. Guests are not allowed in the basement. Children and pets must be supervised when on the deck or in the garden area.z
- Smoking is allowed on the deck or in the gazebo/garden area.