Starry Night ski cabin is in the heart of the Mackenzie Country just 15 minutes drive from Lake Tekapo and 4 minutes from Mt Dobson access road. Freshly renovated with all modern comforts including internet, SKY TV, fully equipped kitchen, gas hot water, huge heatpump and fireplace. Great for families with a HUGE fenced yard and hot tub to relax in and star gaze from.
Checkin from 3pm, check out before 10am - if you wish to arrange early or late checkin/checkout you must do so in advance.
Freshly renovated, painted, new kitchen and bathroom, new carpet, Sky tv, Internet, hot tub, huge deck and yard. Our ski cabin has been lovingly decorated with a bygone era of winter sports. NO CELLPHONE reception (but do have WIFI)
Excellent coffee next door at Three Creeks Garage.
Accès des voyageurs
Starry Night is set on a 2500 square metre fenced section. As you arrive in Burkes Pass from Christchurch direction, it is on your left immediately after the Three Creeks Garage. If you are coming from Lake Tekapo, it is on your right - the third house on your right after the Historic Church.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We have a property manager living in the area. If you have any queries, in the first instance, please message us via Air BnB. The resident artist directly over the road is also available most days until 8pm if you have any urgent queries.
There is no cellphone reception in Burkes Pass, but you will be able to connect to wifi.
1. IMPORTANT, the advertised price is for 2 people and there is an additional charge of $25 per person (including children and toddlers using the portacot). Your booking should include the number of people staying - otherwise we do not know how many are in the house which is a breach of our insurance policy AND your booking will be automatically cancelled. Please be honest!
2. Please don't use the Internet for downloading movies as due to the location of Starry Night in the mountains, we cannot get unlimited internet. However there will be plenty available for checking emails and making internet phonecalls.
3. Please keep cover on spa and locked when not in use. Chlorine directions will be found in Starry Night House Manual.
4. Please don't move the beds around! And re-read number 1 above.
5. Please read the Starry Night House Manual before attempting to light the potbelly.
6. Please note the strict check out time of 10am. If you have not pre-arranged a late checkout, we will require a further cleaning fee of $45 from you as our cleaner (who travels to the property) has to wait around until the house is vacant.