Our studio apartment has been newly decorated. It is ideally located in the centre of Hualien, close to the night market, shops and restaurants, and a short walk from the sea front. It is perfect for couples and small families.
Our large 7th floor studio apartment is situated right in the heart of Hualien city, just a short stroll from the Golden Triangle shopping area and the night market. Our apartment sleeps up to four guests in one double bed and bunks. There is a kitchen area where simple meals can be prepared and a bathroom with a hot power shower.
Accès des voyageurs
Our guests have the keys to the whole apartment and don't have to share anything with anyone - it's all yours!
* Flat screen HDTV with MOD (local and international HD channels)
* High speed Wi-Fi Internet access
* Towels provided
* Toothbrushes/toothpaste provided
* Soap/shower gel/shampoo provided
* Water, tea & coffee supplied
* Cooking allowed (No frying)
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We do everything we can to make our guests feel at home and assist them in every way possible. At the same time we understand that people like to be left to their own devices, so we try to keep a low profile once our guests have arrived.
There is a secure access lift in our building.
1. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the room. 房內禁止吸菸.
2. Please keep noise level down after 10 pm to avoid disturbing the neighbours. 晚上十點後請降低音量,以免打擾附近鄰居休息.
3. Guests are requested to remove shoes when inside the room. 進入室內請脫鞋,公寓備有拖鞋可供更換.
4. Air conditioning should be turned off when guests are out. 離開請關閉電燈及空調.謝謝.
5. No bicycles allowed inside the apartment. 腳踏車禁止放置於公寓內.
I live in Hualien on the east coast of Taiwan with my wife and two beautiful children. Hualien is a wonderful place to raise kids - fresh air, beaches aplenty, mountains.
I love travelling and have visited over twenty countries in my time so far. Top of my wish list still to visit are the U.S., Iceland, and India.
I'm interested in a lot of things - too many to count. I particularly love sports - watching and competing.
I consider myself an optimist and reckon it's important to look on the bright side wherever possible.
As a host, I always try to provide a space that's as clean as possible. For me, this is the sine qua non of hosting.