A two bedroom appartment situated at Costas montage in the picturesque village of benaulim. A residential condominium built in an Indo-Portuguese architectural style. Overlooking fresh green fields it is a perfect place to relax and unwind, situated 100 mts away from Goa's pristine beach.Naturally well lit the apartment is fully furnished.. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and big groups.
- A few House rules and information you may need to know
- Please do not replace our locks on the doors with your own
- Bed linen and towels will be replaced every three days. Should you require a change more frequently, an additional fee will be levied.
- Swimming pool should be used with the proper attire.
- Visitors must sign in at the gate.
- Be considerate while parking your vehicle so as not to cause any inconvenience to others.
- Please keep noise down to a minimum.
- Please help us conserve electricity and water by switching off the geysers and the air-conditioning and keeping the taps closed while not in use.
- Any breakage should be immediately reported.
- Please take care of your belongings. We are not responsible for any loss.
My name is Cristovao Francisco Das Merces Vas Falcao in Portuguese, in short Christopher or Chris in English. I am an Educationist having started various primary schools in South Goa. Presently I am Chairman/managing trustee of St Anne's educational Trust which manages and runs The St Anne's group of Educational Institutions having its registered office at Fatorda - Margao - Goa.
Beside education my passion and hobbies include collecting and restoring vintage and classic cars which can be viewed and admired at my farm, Quinta Da Santana, situated in the beautiful village of Raia in South - Goa. Quinta Da Santana has a Manor farm house surrounded by nature and cradled in the midst of hills and valleys in a wooded serene environment - a nature lovers paradise - and it is here that I spend all of my free time. My hobbies also include travelling, meeting people from different countries, reading and sipping Single Malt Scotch Whisky.
Its been a few months now that The Manor House at Quinta Da Santana has been opened for guests to come and stay and enjoy the beauty of the place. To play host to these guests remains my favourite pass time