This homey split level holds more space than most people can believe - two bedrooms (one with skylight) and an entire daylight basement available for your travel needs. It's all centrally located in Kearney -- close to shopping, parks, downtown, and Good Samaritan Hospital, and only a ten minute drive from the Platte River Archway, the Tri-City Arena, and the Younes convention center. Come stay at The Refuge, where you can relax and make Kearney your home for a night, a week, or longer!
- Families, couples, and single ladies only - no single male guests. Sorry!
- Check-in by 10:30 PM unless other arrangements have been made.
- Quiet hours from 11 PM to 7 AM
- No alcohol to be consumed on the premises without prior approval
- Laundry facilities available upon request - please ask first!
- Extra guests = $25/per guest (after two guests)
- Have fun! The Refuge is here for you!
I am a writer, musician, and middle school geography teacher who loves to travel and meet people from all walks of life. The list of places I want to go is always much longer than the where I've been! I am a relaxed and flexible guest who enjoys socializing and also appreciates time to myself; I travel alone, but also sometimes with friends, enjoy both stateside and international adventures, and am fairly self-sufficient in regards to finding my way around and adapting to new customs, cultures, and locales. I believe we are all created for a purpose in this life, and part of my purpose is to encourage and inspire people with the gifts God has given. When we meet, I hope I will be an encouragement to you!