This new, spacious four bedroom house has all the modern comforts of home, a great option for families or a hideaway for a special occasion.
Situated in the heart of Tekapo, with fantastic views. Cosy private home only minutes walk from all amenities. It could be Star gazing, hot pools or seasonal skiing, its all here. Please note Children do not stay free they must also be included in the total number for the booking.
Clothes dryer and ski boot drier installed for winter.
2 x bedrooms each have two single beds
2 x bedrooms each with a queen sized bed.
All have electric blankets.
Laundry - washing machine and Dryer.
Bathrooms: 2 x toilets, 2 x Showers
Accès des voyageurs
Bedrooms, bathrooms required and rest of the house.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
As often as necessary. No such thing as a silly question!!!
Dunrobin has a spacious veranda providing beautiful alpine and lake views. Front street and off street parking options.
The Pricing adverted is for Two people. It is $25 per person after two people and children are also to be included as total number of guest they are not free.
- The number of guests you book accommodation for is the number of permitted guests - NO EXEPTIONS
- There is to be NO subletting of rooms.
- No cooking of pungent foods, e.g. Fish, Curries.
- Don't forget to organise your late check out if you plan to Star gaze.
- Don't be LOUD in the street when coming or going from Star gazing!!
- Be conscientious of other people in the street, while you are excited about the stars other people will be trying to sleep!!! Slamming car doors is not appropriate.
- Please do not move the furniture.
- No Pets inside.
- Please don't park/block on the driveway.
- Don't forget to return your key to the box.
- Do not put anything (other than water) in the electric jug, this is only for making teas and coffee.
- Please do not pour fat down the sink as this will block the drains.
- Do put your cigarette butts in the provide ashtray beside table on veranda.
- Do pick up your tissues etc and dispose of them in the provided rubbish bins.
- IMPORTANT #Sleep BETWEEN the sheets, not just under the duvet.
- When using oven and stove top, turn on the over head extractor fan, this will help take away cooking smells
- Please turn appliances (other than the fridge and oven) and lights off.
- Close all the windows
- Fill in the visitors book.
- Enjoy your stay, Relax and take advantage of the all Tekapo has to offer.
- Please message me when you check out!