If you can’t decide on whether your trip to Copenhagen should be posh or edgy, this is the place to stay!
My home is brand-new and modern and it's placed in the heart of everything good, both Vesterbro and Frederiksberg - everything you'll need for your trip is just around the corner.
My home is brand-new in the Scandinavian style set in a beautiful old building from the late 1800. It’s on the top floor so you’ll get the best view of the city, both Frederiksberg and Copenhagen. If you’re lucky you’ll see the fireworks from Tivoli in the evening. The apartment is the perfect set for a getaway trip.
You will find one bedroom with a double bed, and it’s also possible to inflate the huge air mattress in the next room to fit more people. You won’t miss anything neither in the kitchen nor in the bathroom.
- Brand new kitchen fully equipped with dishwasher, coffee maker, mixer, blender, microwave, tea kettle, etc.
- Free Wi-Fi
- TV with Chrome Cast and Netflix access
- Shampoo, conditioner and shower dush
- Extra toothbrushes, toothpaste, shavers, etc, if you forget anything
- Washing machine and dryer
- New double bed with memory foam top mattress
- Best location in Frederiksberg/ Vesterbro
You will find a guest book with guidelines to make your visit an unforgettable one and I will never be more than a text or an email away.
What are you waiting for?
Accès des voyageurs
You will have access to the whole apartment.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
If I'm in town I'll welcome you and make sure, that you're settled in. If you have time I would love to tell you about where to go and what to see. As a teacher I'm used to telling my students about the history and culture of Copenhagen and Denmark.
If I'm not there I'll make sure to be in contact if you ever need anything, and most often I would have a co-host who could help you out.
- Make sure to read the guidelines in the black book in the kitchen. Here you'll find everything you need to know and also what I expect you to do before leaving.
- Please, no shoes inside as they will leave marks on my new floorboards
- I have a beautiful garden but it's only for the residents of the building, so you should only use the front entrance. Fortunately the great Frederiksberg Garden is just down the road.
- The parking lot is not for free but is almost always available.
I'm a teacher from Denmark who loves to travel! To me the best thing is to meet other people especially from other cultures.
I've been a couchsurfer for many years so hosting and visiting interesting strangers from other cultures and countries is very familiar to me, although I'm a new host on Airbnb. I always go a long way to make sure everybody feels comfortable and at home, when they are visiting, as well as I have a respect for other people's homes and how they live.