This large, clean, cozy and welcoming master room with a private full bathroom is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers and families. We will be glad to host you!
It is in West University area right off the highway in a quiet and nice neighborhood, easy to get by car/bus. Close to UNR (6 min drive/30 min walk), down- & midtown, airport (9 min drive). 10 min walk to the supermarket, CVS, Starbucks, restaurants, small park with lake.
Lake Tahoe - 50 min and Mt.Rose - 35 min drive.
We like our place a lot. It is in a nice, safe and quiet neighborhood, though still close to everything, the house is sunny, warm and cozy. We try to keep it clean and tidy, too :-) We have a big screen with a projector to watch movies in the evenings and a fireplace, a backyard deck with lounge chairs - good place to have some rest and enjoy life.
The guest room is spacious, designed for your comfort, features a comfortable queen-sized bed for two, a big desk with a desk lamp, 2 chairs, empty and ready for use wardrobe with some hangers, extra pillows, a warm extra blanket. There is also a space heater and a large fan, electric tea kettle, water filter. Private full bathroom with a new shower cabin is attached to the guest room, has complementary pump shampoo and shower gel, hand soap. A hairdryer is also provided. In your room you will also find complimentary water, cookies, instant coffee and variety of bagged teas, along with clean cups, glasses, tea spoons and plates.
We also have a list for you with some tips about places to go around here and where to eat well, it is in your room on the desk.
Plenty of space for parking: on our driveway or street parking on our side of the street.
If there are 3 or 4 of you, we can offer you to stay in a separate room with an air mattress for additional charge.
We also have two adorable cats in the house. They are very nice and friendly and like to sleep most of the time somewhere in the living room or play during daytime, too. They are not allowed in the bedrooms and sleep in the garage, so we all can sleep well at night :-)
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have access to their room, which can be locked. Full use of the living room, dining room and kitchen. You can access the backyard and lounge on a back deck. You also can use our washer and dryer for laundry. We have also an iron and ironing table if you would need it.
You're welcome to store your bikes, snowboards, skis, paddle boards, kayaks in our garage.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We like traveling and meeting new people, so will be glad to get to know you or give you some privacy if you prefer. You are also welcome to join us in the evening for a movie in a living room on a big screen :-) We are always accessible for any questions or help.
-Flexible check-in times available: our front door lock has an electric keypad, and we can easily accommodate you on short notice also. //
- Check-out is at 11 am. You also can store your suitcase till evening, if needed, by us. //
- We also got two adorable cats. They are very nice and friendly and like to sleep most of the daytime somewhere in the living room. They are not allowed in the bedrooms and sleep in the garage for the night. //
- Like most houses in Reno we have no AC but we can provide you with a large fan if you feel the need for it. Reno has a mild climate and our house is shaded by a large tree. //
- If there are 3 or 4 of you, we can offer you to stay in a separate room with a twin bed for additional charge. //
- You can contact us with any questions, we will be glad to help you.
- No shoes in the house please. Feel free to leave them on the carpet in the hall or use the shoe rack.
- Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 8 am. Our bedroom is next to yours, so please be considerate.
- Feel free to use the kitchen, fridge, microwave, toaster oven and other common spaces, but please tidy up after you've used them.
- No smoking on the property (indoor or outdoor), no candles and no excessive drinking.
- No downloading any unauthorized or illegal downloads via the Wi-Fi, no illegal activity (including illegal drugs).
- No additional guests or visitors unless agreed with us.
- We kindly ask you not to stain the towels. If the strains are not removable after washing with stain removal, we will ask you for a refund of 20$.
- Our two cats are nice and friendly, one of them will probably come out and meet you. We also don't allow them into the bedrooms, so please try to make sure they won't sneak into your room - they are very curious about it! And you're welcome to pet them or play with them in the living room - they have lots of toys there.
We would like you to enjoy your stay with us, so feel free to make our home yours, treat it with care and respect and come back later :-)
We are a friendly couple that likes traveling and meeting new people. I am from Ukraine and my husband Joshua is from US. We lived in Germany for a while and speak some German too, in addition to French and Italian. Joshua is a professor and I am currently learning Spanish, so we like science and languages a lot. We will be glad to meet and accommodate you, either it is a short or longer stay: our home will be your home for that period of time and we want you to enjoy it here. We like to spend our evenings trying out new foods, sitting outside on the deck or watching good movies on a big screen, while hanging our with our two sweet cats, and we invite you to join us, if you would be interested, for a movie night. Our goal is for you to feel comfortable in our house and have an enjoyable stay. Looking forward to meeting you! :-)