A beautiful three bedroom townhouse with a Hot Springs hot tub and all modern amenities with expansive views overlooking Juneau, the forested mountains and pristine whale-rich waters. Idyllic for families and friends, the property is located in a pretty residential area on Douglas Island, just one mile from downtown Juneau.
Convenient connection to the cruise ship terminals, the ferry or airport. The property offers the perfect mix between family relaxation and comfortable living.
Fully furnished, the townhouse is built on three floors with all modern amenities:
• The lower deck overlooks stunning views of Gastineau Channel and Mt. Juneau with a Hot Springs hot tub, along with a breathtaking city view, surrounded by a colorful garden of hanging baskets.
• Three bedrooms: on the upper floor, a 600 sq ft master bedroom furnished with a queen sized bed, en suite bathroom with a walk-in Spa rain shower, a 60” LCD flat screen television atop of an entertainment buffet with a built-in electric fireplace. On the lower level, there are two cozy bedrooms, one with a double bed and one with twin beds, separated by a bathroom with a deep soaking tub.
• A light airy living space on the main level with comfortable furnishings in a warm and inviting decor, and a 60” LCD flat screen television. There are French doors opening up to the upper deck with panoramic views of the water, mountains and the city lights. Conveniently, the upper deck comes with a retractable awning should it rain, as well as an al fresco dining area comprising a gas BBQ, table and chairs.
• A modern kitchen with hard wood floors, a gas/electric convection oven & cook top, a spacious, modern refrigerator and freezer, dishwasher, granite counters including a peninsula dining area. Cookware, crockery and cutlery are included.
• All the expected features of an upscale and pleasant stay come as standard, such as: a modern front loading washing machine and a dryer. Linens, Cable and Wi-Fi/Internet are all provided.
• Onsite parking is available for one vehicle.
The property offers the perfect mix between family relaxation and comfortable living.
Accès des voyageurs
The entire home is available to access, except for the garage.
***At this time, Airbnb does not have the authority to collect City & Borough of Juneau taxes of 12% (7% Hotel tax & 5% Sales tax) on the nightly rate, nor the 5% sales tax on the cleaning fee. According to CBJ tax code, they can not be included in the Airbnb base price. You are expected to pay these taxes in cash upon arrival and an invoice will be given to you then. Thank you for your cooperation in this.***
***Please note that check-in time is at your convenience after 3PM as a key code will be emailed prior to your arrival. No keys will be issued.***
-At this time, Airbnb does not have the authority to collect City & Borough of Juneau taxes of 12% (7% Hotel tax & 5% Sales tax) on the nightly rate, nor the 5% sales tax on the cleaning fee. According to CBJ tax code, they can not be included in the Airbnb base price. You are expected to pay these taxes in cash upon arrival and an invoice will be given to you then. Thank you for your cooperation in this.
- Any illegal behavior will result in immediate eviction with no refund and guests accept full responsibility for the safety of their young children on the property.
We're no strangers to the hospitality industry; previously, we were owners of the Highlands Bed and Breakfast for 7 years. Leslie is a master gardener, which is highly evident around the property, and I love nothing better than to go fishing in my boat. We also enjoy sitting in our own hot tub lapping up the scenery with a glass of wine! Ultimately, we love what we've created, the view is amazing and we're very happy on Douglas Island. Wonderfully, we're celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary this year. Without question, we have mastered the joy of living, love to travel and dearly appreciate the place we call home.
Previous testimonial from 2002 (Trip Advisor)
“The Highlands Bed and Breakfast is a great place to stay in Juneau. We stayed in "the Eagles Nest" and it was furnished beautifully! It has everything you need for a very comfortable stay including view, jacuzzi,kitchen, living room, bath, and bedroom, like a little apartment. Affordable and the owners Leslie and Hal are outstanding hosts!!! Check it out!!!!!”