In the heart of South Loop, my home makes the perfect stay for any Chicago visitor. I live close to Grant Park, Field Museum, Shedd Aquarium, Adler Planetarium, and McCormick Place and less than a 2 min walk to the Redline and Millennium Park (where the Bean is located). There are also late night pizza and burger spots.
My home has a balcony with a great view of the Willis (Sears) Tower. You'll be able to enjoy the view from either inside or out with the floor-to-ceiling glass windows.
The apartment has several earthy tones from the wooden dining table to the vibrant art on the walls. The bedroom is simple, allowing the large floor to ceiling window to take ownership of the room. Additionally, the apartment has an in-unit washer/dryer and large bathroom.
En savoir plus sur ce numéro
- Please take off shoes upon entering the apartment (please leave them at the entrance)
- Guests take full responsibility for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises
- Check-in time is any time after 5 pm. Check-out time is any time before 11 am. You're welcome to request an early check in or late checkout, but this is not guaranteed
- Parties or excessive noise are not allowed.
- If the condo is left in an exceptionally messy state, we will charge $50 for every extra hour of cleaning required.
- We do not allow smoking; breaking this rule will incur a $300 fine
- If you notice anything that presents a danger that could result in damage to the location or to any individuals, let us know immediately.
- A $75 fee is applied to any late checkout between 11 am and 1 pm. Any guest who is still in the location after 1 pm will be charged for an extra night. This does not apply if we have approved a late checkout in advance.
- One key/fob set will be provided. If you damage or lose this key set, you will be charged $300.
- Please make sure to buy your own groceries as the food in condo is for the owner.
- Eating in the bedroom is not allowed.
- Please be mindful and respectful to not drop any piece of food on the rug.
- Please be mindful and respectful of the walls and do not leave any dirt or markings on the wall.
- The bedroom closets are for the owner only so please do not open the bedroom closets.
- Please do not move any of the furniture around including the dining table.
- Please do not bring inside furniture outside and vice versa.
- When you make a reservation with us, you are agreeing to all of the above House Rules.
Hi! I'm an attorney living in Chicago and loving that downtown life. I enjoy playing sports, running along the lake, grabbing some of the best pizza in the world (trust me), and exploring!