I have a double bedroom available for short term use, possibly two (see other listing) if coming with friends. Inclusive of WIFI and breakfast. This particular room is my own room so will have some of my items within the wardrobe but still plenty of space for you to hang your clothes. Guest bedding is completely separate from my own and only for the use of guests. Peaceful environment and in a great location offering all that Wimbledon has to offer.
Accès des voyageurs
Please check my designated Airbnb room ( other listing ) is available first before booking this one as it is preferable that that one is rented out first. Despite my listings appearing as separate location's on the map they are indeed within the same property. You will have access to the bathroom (shared) of course. I provide tea / coffee making facilities within the room along with a continental breakfast cupboard containing toast, cereal, juice amongst other items, if you have special requests let me know prior to arrival and I will see what I can do :-). I no longer offer a fruit bowl as nobody seemed keen on fruit, however do specify if and what you would like whilst here. Full access to the kitchen.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
As this is my home I will be here also, also as I have two bedrooms available there may be other guests at the same time but never more than another two. I keep myself to myself as I also work from home so appreciate quiet, respectful guests.
Do note that I have a French Bulldog. Just in case dogs concern you. However you will not come into contact with her, she is quiet but gets rather excited with new people. She is not aggressive in any way. Unfortunately Coco at present is going through some health issue's so interaction with guests will be minimal with an importance that she doesn't get too excited. This has been advised by the vet as Coco possibly has issue's with her lungs. I'm sure the dog lovers visiting will understand. Of course will be allowed to say hello :-).
- Please be quiet and respectful whilst here to either other guests or myself alongside the same courtesy to my neighbours.
- Please clean up after yourselves, I of course don't expect you to wash up as soon as you have finished cooking. Of course eat your food first :-).
- If you smoke ( outside of course ) please dispose of your cigarette butts and not leave them outside the flat.
- No guests other than yourselves allowed.
- Please do not allow anyone that comes to the door into the property, check with me first for safety.
- No alcohol (very moderate is allowed) or drugs allowed within or in the vicinity of my property, failure to adhere to this will result in your being told to leave immediately with no refund for the time booked.
- When you are out please close the windows securely in your room.
- If you are the last to leave the property, please also deadlock the front door.
No need if anyone else is in the property. Please do not deadlock it from the inside for safety.
The beautiful lady in the photo is my French Bulldog Coco, aka Her Royal Highness / she who must be obeyed. Her picture is there as she is far prettier than me haha! But also to ensure it is clear there's a doggy living in the Wimbledon property, note she does NOT live in the Mayfair property. I am 47, working professional luckily for the best part from home and occasionally in Central London. Which means my little lady is never left for long periods.
I have only been here a few months and see my home as a little project to decorate etc and a refreshing change from living centrally.
I work within the private rental sector as a consultant for landlords with regards to legislation. Love in my spare time, walking the pooch, restoration, recycling furniture / anything! Hate waste! Love reading when I get a chance, Art, people watching haha..... and meeting new, diverse and interesting people. Have recently seen the inside of a Gym and got the bug quickly!
Other than that I keep myself to myself. I dont eat meat purely for no other reason than that I have never liked it.
Hope this gives you a little idea of me, but any questions just ask.
Look forward to meeting you all.
Clare & Coco