Little Woodridge is luxurious 2 bedroom chalet. The perfect mountain escape for a family of 4-5, a couple or a group of friends.
BRAND NEW this 2017 season!! The renovation has just been completed. All furniture and fittings are brand new for mid 2017 season. The bathroom is the only room still waiting for its facelift to be completed this Spring, but honestly it's nicer than most other properties in thredbo as is!
There is a generous sized bedroom with a king bed and wall mounted TV and a second smaller bedroom with a bunk with two king single mattresses plus a trundle with a single mattress. All beds have top quality mattresses and linen and would easily accommodate two large adults on the bunk and two large adults on the king bed. The single mattress on the trundle is lower profile and more suited for a child.
Quiet bush setting, closest to the River. Personally I think we are in the best location on offer in Thredbo! We selected the property for purchase off a map and door knocked persistently until they sold it to us.
Additional features include a drying cupboard, lockable ski rack outside and in floor heating throughout. I provide basic pantry items including tea and coffee, shampoo and conditioner, hairdryer, coffee capsules, dishwashing powder and clothes detergent. I am happy to provide holiday advice, restaurant and baby sitter recommendations for free!
I am not happy unless you are happy. I have had a few non air bnb guests stay since I have been to market and they are all really happy with the accommodation.
Non smokers only please.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I prefer to keep to myself but I am available on my phone or email to assist with any queries a guest my have. I am very happy to share my knowledge of thredbo prior to your stay and make recommendations. Please let me know if there is anything special I can do to make your stay more comfortable.
Non smoking guests only please
1. The crows in Thredbo will immediately tear apart any rubbish left outside. Please take your rubbish to the bin house located at the top of Valley Close or if you are unsure leave the bag inside. This saves me hours of walking around cleaning up items maintain the beautiful bush in the national park.
2. Please store your skis and boards outside in the purpose built lockable ski rack. Please remove your ski boots as you come in the door and any gear you do bring inside please store in the drying room only.
3. The property has a shared wall with a neighbouring chalet, please be mindful of noise between 10pm-7am.
4. Please be aware that I take great care to keep the linen and soft furnishings clean for you. I would greatly appreciate your help to keep the whites white, by refraining from eating on the beds..
5. By staying at Little Woodridge, you are accepting that no other person than those listed on your booking are to stay at the property. If it becomes apparent to me that there are more people than those listed on the booking, you will automatically forfeit your bond. If there is a change of circumstances that cause you to change who or how many are coming on the trip, please just let me know prior to avoid any confusion.
Thank you for your understanding!