Periwinkle Cottage is a cute, traditional fisherman’s cottage on three
levels, very close to the centre of Porthleven with its wide range of
shops, restaurants, cafes and pubs. Sleeping four people, with one of
the bedrooms having adult-sized bunk beds, this well-equipped cottage
is perfect for those on a tighter budget. The living room has a
woodburning stove for cooler evenings and there are stairs leading down
to the kitchen/breakfast room and a modern family bathroom with a
separate shower. On the top floor, there is are the two bedrooms – the
master having a king-sized bed.
* Sleeps: 4.
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 2 x bunk beds (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen provided for free at the property,
towels and tea towels not provided.
* Accessibility: Property set over 3 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer,
dishwasher, washing machine.
* Facilities for families: None provided.
* Outside: Rear patio with seating and storage shed.
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: On road parking available.
* Nearest beach: 0.4 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: No WiFi. Night storage heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking. May not be suitable for those with
mobility restrictions or very young children due to two flights of
stairs in property.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Indisponible : Détecteur de monoxyde de carbone
Points à retenir
- Non fumeur
- Pas d'animaux
- Pas de fête ni de soirée