The Courthouse is built in the characteristic mock Tudor style of
Thorpeness, with its 18-hole golf course, excellent local pub and
picturesque beaches the town and local area have much to offer for
holidaymakers. This property is part of Ogilvie Hall – a recent
renovation of wonderful properties.
* Size: Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Less than 0.5 miles.
* Short breaks: Accepted at this property.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 0.1 miles.
* Pets: One well behaved pet welcome.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Luxuries: Wi-Fi.
* General: Underfloor gas heating.
* Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
* Utilities: Neff appliances including electric oven and hob, combi
Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washer/Dryer, Dishwasher
* Rooms: 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathroom, 1 Open Plan Living/Kitchen/Dining
room, 1 Mezzanine.
* Beds: Single bed (2), King beds (3)
* Other: Bed linen provided.
* Outdoors: Shared garden.
* Access: Off-road parking for two cars.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
Parking gratuit sur place
Indisponible : Détecteur de monoxyde de carbone
Points à retenir
- Non fumeur
- Pas de fête ni de soirée
- Animaux de compagnie acceptés