San Francisco living! This spacious Edwardian 2 bdrm+parlor apartment offers amazing bay&city views from every room. Great central location: 3 blocks from Washington sq park, this quiet street is walking distance of most of SF's hot spots
This sunny and spacious 2 bedroom/1 bath plus parlor-room home is located in the heart of North Beach and borders with Russian Hill. It easily houses 4 people and is a great option for families traveling with older children.
It features the following;
* Perfect location - Easy walking distance to all the favorite SF places to visit but in a quiet residential part of the neighborhood.
* Large homey eat-in-kitchen with an over sized dining table with Bay views.
* Original Hardwood floors and Edwardian wall moldings throughout. Bedrooms are carpeted.
* Two tastefully furnished bedrooms with brand new quality mattresses and linens. Master bedroom has a California king size plush mattress, available bedside drawer dressers and hanging space for your clothes and personal belongings.
* The second bedroom is a kid's bedroom with a bunk bed + trundle bed, 3 separate sleeping spaces in all. The large room has play space, plenty of sun light and a scenic view (and muted sounds) of the Cable cars.
* We use the third room "parlor" as our work room and reading room
* The kids bedroom and parlor/reading room get gentle morning sun and boast views of the city: The Financial district, the Transamerica building, and the Bay Bridge with its magical art installation of trickling lights.
* A fully renovated bathroom with heated tile floor, extra wide sink, deep soaking tub and shower. Toilet room (aka WC) is separate and has its own hand sink.
* In the living room: Concealed big screen TV and Netflix on Demand movies and Cable channels. WiFi throughout the apartment.
Breathtaking views: Alcatraz Island, Angel Island, from the North Bay's Mount Tam all the way to the East Bay. Watch the ships, ferries and boats go by. Colorful sun sets.
* Utility room with green-house windows and views of North Beach's St. Peter and Paul church and Coit Tower houses a new washer/dryer.
Live in the tourist area and feel like a local : )
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have exclusive access to full use of Apartment, including brand new washer dryer.
There is a garden downstairs at the first floor that is off limits.
There is a fire escape wall ladder that leads onto the roof top and that is off limits. Please do not use or linger on the back stairs that lead down to the yard. I kindly and adamantly request that you respect these limitations as using the back stairs is noisy and also infringes on the privacy of my neighbors.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I will not be present when our guests arrive, but I will make myself available via email or texts. I can suggest arranging the airport ride with Victor who runs a nice family car service business (his contact is (EMAIL HIDDEN) I will arrange someone to be available to you to contact upon arrival in case you need anything or have questions. The door is equipped with a key-less lock and I will provide you a code to enter.
Please note that the apartment is on the third floor so up a good flight of 36 stairs, totally worth it for the gorgeous views!
Sorry - the apartment is not a good choice for families with children younger than 6 years old.
This is our home - We try to make you comfortable so you feel at home too. Please respect our apartment and the items in it. Please read the instructions we leave for you to make your stay pleasant for you and for us. Notify me asap if something is not working or is broken.
* No smoking of any kind indoors or out doors (on house stairs).
* No parties, no drugs. No late night noise past 10PM- respect our neighbors.
* Bunk bed upper bunk should be used by children age 6 yrs and up.
* Please remove your shoes at the entry level.
* Apartment is intended for use by 4 people. No additional people allowed.
* No lingering on or using the back stairway or back yard.
* Roof top is off limits. Do not climb to the roof or attempt to climb the emergency ladder leading to the roof.
* Our living room sofa is a brand new leather couch. Please take care not to stain it (no food nor drink....) or scratch it especially if you have children who might accidentally stain it. Thank you!