Superb lake vista and heavenly and peaceful valley, with constant refreshing wind.
2 min car from Torbole, 10 min walk.
3 large bedrooms in a stylish flat. Large shared living room and dining room. 1 bathroom (with shower and washing machine).
What makes this flat unique is the style, which is a mixture between 60s flavor and modern feeling.
But the most amazing aspect is the unforgettable lake view, that you have from 2 of the 3 bedrooms and from the dining room, which has a large balcony.
The house has been recently renovated and is located in a heavenly valley, full of olive trees and vineyards.
Another interesting aspect is the wind (the famous Torbole "Peler" and "Ora"), refreshing and mild in the morning, while strong and warmer in the afternoon: you will never need a fan, nor Air Conditioning! ;)
Free access to fast internet wifi is provided.
UPDATE: From 1st November 2015, all guests (older than 13) will have to pay the Local Tourism tax, 0,70€ per person per day for maximum 10 days. This is not included in what you pay with Airbnb. You will have to pay upon arrival.
Accès des voyageurs
Bedrooms: there are 3 large double bedrooms (2 with lake/valley view) and 1 with wood view.
- Cerea Room: 50's-style room, entirely original furnishings of Cerea (Verona), famous in Italy in the 50s for artistic décor, ideal for a jump in the past. Lake/valley view.
- White-and-Blue Room: room in shades of white and blue, inspired by the English porcelain, ideal if you need peace. Lake/valley view.
- Red Room: room with shades of red and black, decorated with 70s-style furniture, simple but functional. Side view of the grove.
Bathroom: there is one fully-equipped bathroom with shower, bath tub, toilet (of course), washing machine and audio station, where you can plug your device to have a shower while listening to your music. Hair-dryer, shampoo, shower gel, towels and toilet paper are provided.
Living Room: you can enjoy the large and comfortable living room, with sony hi-fi (to which you can send your music via bluetooth from any device/mobile phone), 40-inch TV with digital channels. There a 3 armchairs and one 3-seats sofa.
The Dining Room has a very large 6-person table and a fully-furnished kitchen (fridge and freezer, water sink, wood-burning stove, stove and oven, many cupboards, cutlery, pottery and pans are all provided), from which you have access to an unforgettable balcony with lake view and where you can relax.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We will welcome you at the arrival day and we will offer you a delicious breakfast basket for each of you. If other rooms are rented in the same period, you might have to interact with other young and respectful people.
We are always at your disposal, since we live in Riva del Garda (10 min by car from the house), if any problem might arise and my mum Antonia will take care of you if you need
1st rule: you must be a respectful person (please avoid breaking things, doing loud parties, or shouting at late hours! ;))
2nd rule: you shall always give us your feedback. We really want to improve and make the best experience for our guests.
3rd rule: only registered and paying guests can access the flat.
Other minor rules:
- we provide house keys, please don't loose them
- good-quality shower gel and shampoo are provided, please respect and don't waste
- washing machine available, please don't wash your dog in it :P
- wash you dishes and give a quick clean to the stove after using them
- use only the stuff that is provided and don't ope, please, locked doors and wardrobe
- please, be respectful, and if there are other guests in the same period, avoid having a shower at 3 am
- use wifi as long as you want, but not for piracy/illegal use
- smoking allowed if you open windows or on the balcony
- please you will have to leave the bathroom decent and dry, for the next person