Quaint 2bed 1bath house located walking distance from the beach in coastal city of Dana Point, halfway between Disney & San Diego.
We have total of 3 rentals in the area as listed under my profile here: https://www.airbnb.com/users/show/2357231
This fully upgraded 2Bedroom house is located walking distance from the beach (Capistrano Beach) in beautiful coastal city of Dana Point in Orange County. Taking a 5 to 10 minute stroll down to the long stretch of beaches, you will pass a famous view point of Gazebo Park where you can view the entire coastline and if timing is right, the beautiful sunset over Catalina Island. Check out our pictures of the walking path and direction to the beach. It's a fun and safe walk for kids, elderly people and bikers as well. The beach (Capistrano Beach) along the scenic stretch of coast in south Dana Point, offers volleyball, basketball, cycling, and other beach activities.
This vacation home offers spacious and fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, top of the line appliances & furniture, Pool Table and outdoor gas barbecue grill. For your convenience, House also comes with towels, washer/dryer, laundry detergents, hand and dish washing liquids, beach chairs, beach umbrella, ice cooler and beach towels for your days at the beach.
Once you get home after a full day outdoor, you can play Billiards, enjoy the outdoor BBQ grill or prepare your own meal in the kitchen which includes all the utensils and cutlery you may need. You can also watch HBO and other premium channels in HD, or play your favorite DVD/Bluray or stream your favorites from youtube, Netflix,… through the WiFi connected Player.
This lovely house is few minutes drive away from dana point harbor and other nearby public beaches, shops and restaurants. Due to our convenient location which is half way between Los Angeles and San Diego, North Orange County / LA attractions (Disneyland, Universal Studios Hollywood, Knott's Berry Farm) and San Diego attractions (Sea World, San Diego Zoo, La Jolla) are both only an hour drive away. I-5 Freeway which can then take you to either direction is only 5 minute drive away.
This house has total of 4 beds: King bed(sleeps 2), Queen bed(sleeps 2), Two sofa sleepers each sleeps 1-2 adult or 2 kids. So this house can comfortably accommodate up to 7 guests.
Note1: We have total of 4 vacation houses in the area. You can see them all listed under our profile here: airbnb.com/users/show/2357231
Note2: Our calendar here may not always reflect our actual availability. If you let us know your dates and how flexible they are, we will send you all possible options that may work for you.
Note3: We allow dogs depending on weight/breed, if they don't enter furniture & beds. Pet fee will apply. Please ask us.
Accès des voyageurs
Access to the complete 2-bedroom house, plus the attached garage /pool room and the outside BBQ and sitting area around it. Nothing is shared.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Guest will receive check-in instructions and a unique access code to use to enter the house when checking in and during the stay. We live in the area and are close enough to stop by in case needed.
Stay more, Save more! We provide 10-25% discount for tenants staying 30 days or more. Try it once and you will become one of our loyal returning long-term tenants too!
This is intended to be a legally binding rental agreement. “Guest” and “Owner” as the parties hereby agree as follows:
* TERM OF THE LEASE: The lease begins at 4PM p.m. on the “Check-in Date” and ends at 11AM a.m. on the “Checkout Date”. Unarranged late checkouts may result in extra charges at discretion of the homeowner. Check-in and Check-out can not be on Saturday. Manager will use its commercially reasonable efforts to have the Premises ready for Guest occupancy at check-in time, but Manager cannot guarantee the exact time of occupancy. Late checkouts, without prior approval of the Owner, will result in additional charge of $100.
* RENTAL PARTY: The rental party shall consist of the “Guest” accompanied by additional guests as stated in the reservation request sent by the guest. This reservation is made only for the number of adults/kids indicated as the rental party by the Guest. In case of any changes to the number of Adults / Kids expected to be at the house, Guest should notify the Owner immediately and pay any additional fees involved. Violations will results in forfeiture of deposit.
* RULES AND REGULATIONS: The property being rented is either a townhouse or a house in residential neighborhood. There may be people living nearby who are year-round residents. Due to our quiet neighborhood no loud noise, music or partying is allowed at this property house specially after 9PM without prior consent of the homeowner. Parties, excessive noise, rowdy behavior, loud music or other nuisances will not be tolerated. One complaint about any of the aforementioned will result in immediate eviction without refund. Violation of any rules and regulations will be deemed a material breach of this rental agreement and your deposits shall be forfeited and you must immediately vacate and pay any damages upon demand. Tenant also agrees to pay any fines assessed, which are a result of their violation of City/County ordinances pertaining to noise, vandalism and overcrowding, and to vacate the property immediately upon being cited.
* PETS/SMOKING: No smoking (including E-Cigarettes) is allowed inside the house. Pets may be allowed only with written consent from the homeowner and paying applicable $150 per pet as pet fee, which needs to be manually added on top of the reservation total. Smoking on the premises or allowing unpermitted pet(s) enter the property is material breach of this agreement and your deposit shall be forfeited or you will be charged the fine. The minimum fine is $400 plus any fees to clean, disinfect and bomb the property, and you must immediately vacate and pay any damages upon demand.
* DAMAGE: The Guest(s) acknowledges Manager’s authority to deduct from deposit or charge credit card on file, if damages exceed the deposit amount, for damages to the unit occupied by the Guest(s) and/or his/her Guest(s). Each Guest will be financially responsible for damage done to the property beyond normal wear and tear. If there is damage to a property or its contents within, after the Guest(s) departure, the Guest will be notified of any excessive cleaning needed or damages made and the amount will be charged to the credit card on file or deducted from the above mentioned damage deposit. If renting more than one property, the damage deposits may be used collectively to cover damage if the repairs exceed the deposit on any single property. The deposit will be refunded within 14 days providing the property is left in the same condition as found, including the return of all keys, no fines are imposed from Homeowners Association due to rules violations or there is no breach of this Agreement.
* CLEANING REQUIREMENTS: Guest acknowledges that the premises are in good order and repair, unless otherwise indicated within Four hours of check-in. Guest(s) are required to leave the property in the same general condition it was when Guest(s) arrived. Dishes should be cleaned but beds do not need to be made. Agent(s) will dust, vacuum, sanitize, and clean all towels and linens upon your departure. A normal move out clean has been added to the rental amount. You will be charged for any expenses for extra cleaning, damage (including stains), or loss of inventory.
* INTERNET: Property includes free wireless Internet access. Guest is responsible for the configuration of their computer to connect to the Internet. If Renter cannot connect to the Internet due to an error within the modem or line, Manager will make every reasonable effort to repair the line. If the line can’t be repaired during the Guest’s stay, no refunds or rent reductions will be made.
* NO HOUSEKEEPING: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
* PARKING: Besides the assigned parking, street parking is also available if more parking spaces needed. Parking fines are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
* FIREWOOD: Rental units with fireplaces do not come with firewood. Guest is responsible for providing firewood themselves. Please do not burn any wood the day of your departure.
* ASSIGNMENT & SUBLETTING: Tenant shall not assign this agreement or sublet any portion of the premises or allow guests to occupy the unit overnight with prior permission from the Owner/manager or your deposit will be forfeited.
* REPAIRS/ SERVICE CALLS/ REFUNDS: Manager cannot guarantee against mechanical failure of any appliances. Please report any inoperative equipment to our office immediately. Manager will make every reasonable effort to have repairs done quickly and efficiently. Should a repairperson make a call to a unit and find that the equipment is in working order and the problem was due to the Guest(s) oversight or neglect, the charge for service will be the Guest(s) responsibility. No refunds or rent reductions will be made due to failure of appliances or equipment. Barbeque grills are not available in all rental properties. Cleaning of the barbeque is the sole responsibility of the guest prior to and after each use. Manager is not responsible for the cleanliness or operation of barbeque grills. Manager does not supply propane, charcoal, lighter fluid or matches. If the propane tank is empty or empties during your stay, you may exchange the tank for a new tank and be reimbursed if a receipt is supplied. Use of the barbeque is at the sole discretion of the guests. Please be careful if using the barbeque grill. Fire and/or smoke damage will be the responsibility of the guest.
* UNCONTROLLABLE CIRCUMSTANCES: Neither Owner nor Manager shall be liable for events beyond their control which may interfere with Guest(s) occupancy, including but not limited to acts of God, acts of governmental agencies, acts of homeowner’s association, fire, strikes, war, inclement weather, construction noise and natural fauna inside or out of property. No rebate or refund will be offered in these circumstances. In case of any unexpected situation resulting in unavailability of the house for renting, “Owner” shall cancel and make full refund of all paid amounts to the Guest prior to Check-in date.
* ENTRY & INSPECTION: Owner or Manager shall have the right to enter the premises: (a) in case of emergency, (b) to make necessary repairs, (c) to verify that the terms of this agreement are being met, (d) to exhibit the premises to prospective or actual purchasers, mortgagees, tenant, workmen, or contractors; or (e) when Guest has abandoned or surrendered the premises.
* HOLDING OVER: Because of the nature of short-term vacation rentals, guest agrees that any unauthorized “holding over” of the property past the stated rental period could severely jeopardize Manager/Owner and cause loss of rental income from other previously booked tenants, temporary and/or permanent loss of business, goodwill and reputation; and could force Manager/Owner to breach an agreement with similar short-term vacation tenant(s) w ho may have reservations during guest’s unauthorized “holding over” period. In this event Owner/Manager may be legally liable for damages to other tenant(s). Guest should be aware that unauthorized “holding over” has been construed as a factor in establishing “malicious continuing occupation” of rental property that may entitle Owner/Manager to treble damages in any unlawful detainer action. Guest also recognizes that unauthorized “holding over” could be grounds in court as a cause of action for intentionally interfering with Owner/Manager’s prospective business position and guest agrees to fully indemnify Owner/Manager for any and all losses sustained as a result of any such “holding over” including attorney’s fees and expenses.
* INDEMNIFICATION: We encourage all renters to purchase travelers insurance. Homeowner is not responsible for any incidents happened to guests, inside or outside the property. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise. Guest agrees to hold Owner and Manager harmless from any and all claims for damages or injuries occurring on the premises or any part thereof, or in common areas thereof, and to indemnify Owner/Manager for any and all losses sustained as a result of any such claims, including attorney’s fees and expenses, unless such damage is the result of actual negligence or unlawful act of Owner or Manager. Manager shall not be liable for negligence or unlawful act of Owner.
* PHYSICAL POSSESSION: If Owner and Manager are unable to deliver possession of the premises at the start thereof, Owner/Manager shall not be liable for any damage caused thereby, nor shall this agreement be void or voidable by guest, but guest shall not be liable for any rent until possession is delivered. Manager will make every reasonable attempt to find comparable accommodations if Manager is unable to deliver possession. Guest may terminate this agreement if possession is not delivered within one day of the start of the term hereof.
* ARBITRATION/VENUE/LAW: Any dispute or claim in law or equity arising out of this contract or any resulting transaction shall be brought in Dana Point, California, and shall be determined pursuant to the law of the State of California and shall be determined by binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association, and not by court action except as provided by California law for judicial review of arbitration proceedings. Judgment upon the award made by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The parties shall have the right to discovery under Code of Civil Procedure 1283.05.
* ATTORNEY’S FEES: In any proceeding brought by either party to enforce the terms hereof or relating to the demised premises, the prevailing party shall be entitled to all attorney’s fees and other legal expenses.
* WATER & SEWAGE: The mineral content in the water may be high, we recommend drinking filtered water or bottled water. Kitchen’s garbage disposal is of standard type and can easily be clogged if you dump food wastes such as fats, grease, coffee grounds, tea bags and fibrous materials such as rice, celery or cornhusks down the drain. The bathroom drainage system will also clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH ANYTHING OTHER THAN TOILET PAPER. No paper towel, napkin, or feminine product should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that improper material has been dumped and thus clogged the drainage system, you could be charged damages of up to $500.
Cet hôte a 104 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I am Ross, the owner/manager of multiple vacation homes in Dana Point, Laguna Niguel and West Vancouver areas. I am an engineering professional, with MBA degree in management and project leadership position in a hi-tech company in southern California-Orange County.
My wife and I welcome you to our beautiful beach vacation houses. We are committed to offering lowest possible rates, while meeting the needs of all our guests and making their stay a special one. We also want you to enjoy all the culture Dana Point and Laguna area has to offer while experiencing them in the most comfortable way possible!