A quiet, eco-friendly get away for yourself, your family or your friends.
This spacious 1150 sq ft. MIL is all new 85% green construction, contemporary, cozy, and convenient to NE Seattle, University of Washington, Children’s Hospital and Downtown.
• Large kitchen/Great Room for modern living/dining, abundant pantry storage, roomy stainless steel appliances -- including gas stove, butcher-block table for extra work or dining space, stereo, TV and computer. Has good natural light plus flexible ceiling lighting.
• Cozy Bedroom with queen bed and abundant natural light, large well-organized closet
• Full Bath with heated floor, modern tile and fixtures, ample storage and view of Lake Washington from shower
• Large Bonus Room office/living space with amazing natural light, view of Lake Washington and the Cascades, fireplace, flexible ceiling lights, computer-hook-up in 2 locations
• Washer/dryer in unit
• All linens and kitchen needs are provided
• Private entrance
• Shared bbq and outdoor entertainment space
• Dog friendly. No cats please
• Quiet neighborhood surrounded by nature
• Easy street parking
• 2 blocks from newly renovated Sandpoint Magnuson Park with separate dog park at north end - 2nd largest park in Seattle
• 3 blocks from Sandpoint way and bus lines to downtown and U-District, as well as Burke Gilman Trail for walking, rollerblading and bike commute
• 1 mile from Children's Hospital and University Village
• 2.5 miles to 520 headed to Bellevue/Redmond
• 7 miles to Downtown Seattle
We require all guests to sign a rental contract prior to release of keys, and to pay a refundable damage deposit of $500 upon arrival. Please consider this prior to submitting your booking request.