Large historic home with beautiful garden located in the heart of Wolfville and adjacent to Acadia University. Rent the entire house for your family vacation. Make this your home while you explore Nova Scotia.
Our large three-story Wolfville house is close to the town and to Acadia University. We have two furnished bedrooms available with access to all facilities, garden and parking.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will occupy the entire home and have access to a beautiful fenced perennial garden. Parking is available in the driveway.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
You can call or email us any time.
As this is our family home, a lovingly restored historic house with great neighbours, we will rent only to mature and quiet individuals who would be respectful of the property and the neighbours. Beyond these general guidelines, the specific house rules are:
1. Maximum of four guests (adults and children) and up to one infant under 2 years of age (in crib). No additional overnight guests beyond those specified in the booking.
2. The use of open flames (candles, etc.) and and the fireplace is prohibited.
3. Smoking in or near the house is prohibited.
4. Parties of more than 8 people, including the guests, are prohibited.
5. Shoes must be removed at the front or back door.
Damage/Theft: Guest(s) agree to leave the premises as they found them, in a generally clean, undamaged condition. Guest(s) agrees to pay for any damages caused by rental party to the rental property, its furnishings and equipment or any items missing from the rental property during their stay.
Use of the Property: Guest(s) understand that they are solely responsible for any property damage, accidental injury to any person(s) or loss sustained by any person, including loss of money, jewelry, and other items of personal property. Guest(s) hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the homeowner from any and all claims related to the use of the property.