Fit for intimacy, privacy, tranquility...A majestuous home nestled amongst the mountainside evergreens overlooking the St-Lawrence river. Villa Cap sur mer is located on the north side of the St-Lawrence river facing the islands of Kamouraska. Come relax and see the sun rise before the horizon.
There are 44 windows set to receive the sunlight! Open floor space with a spacious modern kitchen to cook up a great meal to share with family and friends.
Accès des voyageurs
You will have access to well furnished home ready for plenty of rest and recreation.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Doris or Jeannot will be available to greet you. They are the stewards of our wonderful domain.
House cleaning fee = 150$
Safety deposit = 500$
- This is a beautiful and spacious home. It is well appointed. Furniture and room layouts are set. Therefore moving furniture is disallowed. Be respectful of the property.
- In the winter, unless you have an All Wheel Drive (AWD) vehicle, please leave your car at top of our driveway entrance.
- Our home is nestled in the forest along a mountain side, so for the safety and welfare of our flora and fauna guests are not permitted to smoke on the property.
- House cleaning fees = 150$
- Safety Deposit = 500$
- No shoes and boots in the house as there are hardwood floors everywhere.