Location. Location. Location.
Right opposite the Kursaal - local landmark.
A two minute-walk to the beach.
Tesco express open until 11pm, every day, across the road.
The aquarium, Adventure Island, restaurants, arcades, city centre and Southend central station are within 10 minutes from the flat by foot.
- The fees include one set of bed linen per bed and one towel per person for the duration of your stay.
- Please note there is no TV.
- Electricity and gas are pay as you go and you can just charge the meters accordingly.
Accès des voyageurs
- The flat is on the first floor and has an independent entry.
- Gas and electricity are on pre-pay meters and will be provided for the duration of your stay. Excess(or careless usage i.e. leaving the gas on 24h) usage will apply extra-charge.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Most of the time, but not always, I'll be available and near by if needed.
You can always text me, but bear in mind this is Airbnb and not a hotel.
So there is something you wish we had but it is not listed here, there's a big chance you'll not get it.
Extra towels and linen can be provided at an extra cost of 10 pounds per set.
1- One key is provided.
2- If you lose it, there will be a 10 pound extra charge to replace it.
Please be aware that the apartment is on the first floor, there are no nets on its windows and the responsibility for your children's safety is solely yours.
There is a family with children who leaves underneath it. Please respect them keeping the noise to minimum. No parties are allowed. But also, make sure you understand the security of your children is your own responsibility and there is no special protection on the windows.
Four guest is the maximum amount accepted at all times. After the second adult guest, there's a £10 fee per day extra.
*Monthly rentals exclude bills that are pay as you go; gas, electricity
I'm a globalist who believes that where one's coming from never really matters as much as where one's going to with a special love for people from all cultures and backgrounds. I also love to hear and tell stories.