Villa ⋅ Casa de Campo
Villa Festiva Take a memorable vacation with the whole family at Villa Festiva. Part of the famed Casa de Campo resort and located near several world-class golf courses, the villa offers plenty of ways to enjoy the balmy Caribbean weather. Six bedrooms and daily cook and housekeeping service make it easy to entertain up to twelve guests.
Set in a gated community, Villa Festiva has plenty of parking and serene outdoor spaces. The house opens to a large terrace with plenty of lounge chairs for sunbathing, a covered sitting and dining area with barbecue and a pool and jetted tub. Inside, the villa has a television, sound system and Wi-Fi, as well as practical features like air conditioning, ceiling fans and laundry facilities. Your stay includes daily cook service and housekeeping, so all you have to worry about is relaxing.
Bright and stylish, the villa’s interiors blend elegance and comfort. The spacious living room, which opens to the terrace via large glass doors, has two sitting areas that pair white upholstered sofas and armchairs with dark-wood accent tables. Botanical artwork and blue and white pillows and vases are breezy yet traditional. Enjoy a family dinner in the formal dining room, with cane-backed chairs and an elaborate chandelier, or in the more casual dining area, which has white bamboo chairs and a glass-topped table. The fully equipped kitchen has both state-of-the-art features like stone countertops and stainless steel appliances and playful touches like whimsical artwork.
The six bedrooms at Villa Festiva all have air conditioning and televisions. There are three master suites, each with a king bed, en-suite bathroom with shower and stand-alone tub and a sitting area. The other three bedrooms each have two queen beds and en-suite bathrooms.
If you’ve come to Casa de Campo for the golf, the villa is just over 800 meters from La Romana Country Club Golf Course, 2.5 km from Dye Fore Golf Course, about 6 km to Teeth of the Dog Golf Course and 8 km to La Estancia Golf Club. If you’ve come for the sun and sand, it’s only 3.5 km to Minitas Beach and 25 km to Bayahibe Beach. You’ll find shopping and dining at the Casa de Campo marina, 2.5 km away. From Villa Festiva, it’s 9 km to La Romana and 12 km to the La Romana airport, 77 km to Punta Cana and 80 km to the Punta Cana airport, 105 km to Las Americas International Airport and 120 km to Santo Domingo.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
• Bedroom 1: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower and stand alone tub, Sitting area, Air conditioning, Television
• Bedroom 2: 2 Queen size beds, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Television
• Bedroom 3: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower and stand alone tub, Sitting area, Air conditioning, Television
• Bedroom 4: 2 Queen size beds, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Television
• Bedroom 5: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower and stand alone tub, Sitting area, Air conditioning, Television
• Bedroom 6: 2 Queen size beds, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
• Jetted tub
• Terrace with lounge area
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
• Mandatory resort registration fee per guest, per day payable on-site (please refer to additional information note below)
• Event fee
• Activities and excursions Particulier 5 (3)